Monday, July 21, 2008

Why So Serious?



Most likely I'm the 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th person on blogger to make a post about this movie, but it definately deserves to be on my blog (that no one reads).

Everyone was literally sharting themselves at least 2 weeks prior to its release! Everyone was going crazy! I was excited, but i didn't want to fill my head with too much expectation since i ALWAYS end up being dissapointed (like i did with Wall-E). I'm weird like that. I didn't see it on its opening night, but i did see it the next day. But yes! This movie blew everyone AWAY! My hands were sweaty and numb by the end. THATS definately a good thing.

Ledger's performance was both phenomenal and creepy. He definately took all the glory (which is sad since Christian Bale was Batman). Christian Bale was good too, but The Joker was everyone's favorite character.

The Joker was the perfect villian. He wasn't a criminal or a thief--he was a psychopath! He clearly emphasized his love for chaos and disruption. No one really knew his motives for disturbing the citizens of Gotham and most likely we will never know. Maybe he never had any motives to begin with.


I won't recommend it since everyone who's anyone has probably seen it by now.
Except angry The Godfather fanboys ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Disappointed with WALL-E but pleased by The Overrated Knight = the intellectual capacity of a goldfish. Get some brains, and some taste.