Thursday, July 10, 2008

Death Rides a Horse

I haven't found any topic which deserves a decent post, but if i don't post something then i'll lose the habit of blogging. The past few nights have really opened my mind so much. I've been reading about different religions like Buddhism and Taoism and how the universe came to be, and other realms and parallel universes. It really just makes me feel serene. We're so little compared to anything up in the cosmos. Our existence seems almost meaningless, but then it doesn't. I believe in God, but i still think there is more to life than just, living. Maybe we'll never figure it out, or maybe we will.


The greatest man on earth once said, "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things." I think i'll do that.

I need to go hike or something. I need to travel somewhere. I need to break from all this routine. I need a dramatic change in my life. It'll come. The only thing i can have is hope. Hope is a good thing, and no good thing ever dies.

No comments: